Focussing on action, professional coaching consists of accompanying people in professional situations.
Professional coaching addresses needs in connection with the following themes :
- position taking, function change,
- management of time, stress, emotions, conflicts,
- relational intelligence, escape from professional isolation,
- management, leadership, soft skills development,
- work / life balance, well being at work,
- problems solving, taking a decision,
- legitimacy, looking for perspective, reflexion on the meaning of actions, working with principles,
- back to work, employability, mobility, vocational retraining, entrepreneurship …
The aim of professional coaching is to increase motivation and confidence in the success.
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. Sénèque