Focussing on action, professional coaching consists of accompanying people in professional situations.
Professional coaching is directed at managers, directors, employees, employee’s partner, self employed, project leaders and job seekers.
Professional coaching addresses needs in connection with the following themes :
- function change, position taking,
- management of time, stress, emotions, conflicts,
- leadership : organisation, analysis, delegation, communication, relational intelligence,
- cooperation, collaboration,
- work/life balance, well being at work,
- solving problems, escape from professional isolation,
- legitimacy, looking for perspective, meaning of actions, taking a decision,
- employability, mobility, vocational retraining …
The aim of professional coaching is to increase motivation and confidence in the success.
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. Sénèque